Biblical truths

Mention a hard truth the Bible has taught you

Love those who hate you…

Forgive those that have hurt you

Love rules. Even when it seems impossible.

Salvation is eternal

Trials would come…

pray without ceasing

Love never fails …
That’s one

Love those who hate you.
Forgive, regardless of what it is.

You’ve got to love the ones you have every reason to hate

Seek God’s Kingdom and his righteousness FIRST

God’s love isn’t dependent on my/our actions or inactions

“He makes everything beautiful in its time!!!” This has been my reality every single step of the way and each time I get anxious about being stuck or a particular phase of life, He gently reminds me how lines fall in place much better than my thoughts and plans at the appointed time.

James 4:17 Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.

Imagine ignoring to pick your rude neighbour’s fabric off the ground while passing by & this scripture begins to ring in ur head while it starts to rain & u r kilometers away from home! :thinking:
This is one…

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

To have Faith in Christ Jesus

They are quite many…but to name one;
Through time and regardless of all the wheres,whats,hows,whos and whys,I have not,I am not and will never be alone.
Hebrews 13:5,
AMP:Let your character or moral disposition be free from love of money [including greed, avarice, lust, and craving for earthly possessions] and be satisfied with your present [circumstances and with what you have]; for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down (relax My hold on you)! [Assuredly not!].